2013-07-29

Photo of the Week 2013-07-29

Who can resist stopping to take in the sight of a field of sunflowers?

On the way home along Hwy 6 recently, I noticed the return of sunflowers to fields surrounding a deteriorating red barn. Having photographed the location a couple of years ago, this time I wanted to get see if I could get something a little different.  Wandering around the edges of the fields working leading lines and patterns of the rows kept me busy for quite a while. But it was while walking back to join up with my companions that I decided to looked closer and noticed these dew drops on the flower petals.

golden dew
 
They're Baaaack !




And still, I couldn't resist grabbing a familiar shot of the field with the red barn in the background.

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment