2023-01-02

Photo of the Week 2023-01-02

 
As we begin another trip around our fiery orb in the sky, rather than look back and pick "my best #(whatever)" from 2022, I went back to see what was left, overlooked, unfinished or abandoned ... and there happens to be quite a bit.
 
First I turned to a collection I keep entitled "for posting" and realize that there are images there from as far back as 2009. This collection contains mostly mages that I completed processing at the time but never posted for one reason or another. Some may have been too similar to other I did choose to post, others may have just been left behind as I moved on to newer captures.

It was an interesting exercise and I realize that there are likely a fair number of images lurking in the shadows, worthy of another look. Perhaps they will be released in 2023, but for now I've selected just one, a sunset image from exactly one year ago today.

' Sunset 2022-01-02 '

Just another sunset, a glorious January sunset on Hay Bay ... 
 
DJE
 
P.S.  to give you a peek at what is in the "for posting" collection.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment