2022-12-26

Photo of the Week 2022-12-26

 
Over the last couple of weeks before the holidays I started working to bring an idea for a series of images to life. I'm enthusiastic about my initial progress, so much so in fact that I neglected to select / prepare / process / publish a Photo of the Week yesterday ... though I doubt it was noticed. The main benefit of the blog has been to help me remain active in photography, to act as an outlet for whatever I create and to document my journey.

Since this will be my last regular post of 2022, I'd like to extend my very best wishes to anyone who visits here. As we soon embark on yet another trip around the sun, be well, keep healthy, stay safe, wherever your journey may lead ...

' what lies ahead '
 
Oh, the idea for the new series ... you'll have to keep following to find out.
 
DJE 

No comments:

Post a Comment