2023-01-23

Photo of the Week 2023-01-23

 
If winter won't come to DJEnglandPhotography then ...
 DJEnglandPhotography will go where there is winter
 
 
Snow had fallen and actually managed to stick around where I was going to spend a few days, and I was very pleased for a number of reasons, not least of which was the photo opportunities it would provide. It wasn't cold, real winter cold like it should be in January, but cold enough for me to get a 'winter photography' fix the first day ... maybe more, stay tuned.

' Revolve Farms In Winter '
I'd been looking for an opportunity to photography this place freshly blanketed in winter white, as pristine as it could be. When it snowed a day or so before my scheduled arrival, the anticipation started to grow.

I'd offered to 'farm sit' so Matt & Claire could have some time with her family. My duties were lessened thanks to an energetic ermine that recently took out 10 chickens, so no chicken duty, no fresh eggs. Just me and 'Fortuna the Great' for a week of adventure in and around Revolve Farms.
 
DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment