2023-01-30

Photo of the Week 2023-01-30

 
I've been working on an image over the past few days, blending layers from several captures. Quite a few hours have been spent trying to get the best out of what I have to work with. It's a winter night image with lights and required different exposures to pull everything into a single composite. I thought I'd have it ready for this weeks post but that didn't happen and I was looking at other options for an image this week.

There is always something in the image catalogue but then I took the scenic way home from Lombardy to drive through Bedford Mills where research had shown an old mill, pond and cascade. There was a weather warning in effect for significant snowfall and it had arrived overnight, still falling when I left for home. I was pleased when I pulled into the area I had scouted out. The atmosphere provided by blizzard conditions was perfect for what I had imagined.

' Blizzard at Bedford Mill '
 
 DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment