2021-01-25

Photo of the Week 2021-01-25

 
Following last weeks post I continued with the review and editing of my images from the outing with my son Jordan where we explored above and below Jones Falls just outside of Owen Sound ON. There were a few sets of captures made as I detailed last week, high frame rate, same composition, for combination in post-processing.
 
That meant there were many similar frames, which I tend to rush through without giving much consideration while performing my initial review. Later, trying to clean up those images in the library, I began stacking images from the individual bursts and what do you know, I found a composition that I liked at least as much as the one I posted last week. Not only that, but when I was processing it, I decided that I didn't like the vignette I had used on the previous image and went with my standard small white border ... which I then applied to a version of the previous image as well.
 
Here they are ...

Jones From Below II   


Jones From Below rev 1.1

DJE




 

No comments:

Post a Comment