2017-01-23

Photo of the Week 2017-01-23

With winter being more off-and-on spring, wet, cold and damp, I don't mind not being at the cottage for a weekend, besides, it provided an opportunity to visit Matt in TO. We met up for breakfast Saturday morning before he started work at Sanagan's Meat Locker.

Kensington Market is always a great place to photograph so I took one of my smaller cameras, the EOS M3, along in my pocket because I knew there would be something to shoot. I found this on our way back to the car park, in a lane way off Augusta Ave.

mirror brick graffiti
An added bonus was being able to pick up some killer short ribs to cook for dinner on Sunday and a loaf of sourdough from Blackbird Baking Co. I think we'll make this a regular thing, at least monthly, while Matt's back in TO.

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment