2015-10-05

Photo of the Week 2015-10-05

The trails not far from home have provided inspiration for a significant number of my images over the years. It had been a while since I had been out to walk the familiar paths and take in the sights and smells, so on Bruce Trail Day 2015, I headed out with a couple of faithful companions, no not photo buddies, this time Lynn and Murphy, to introduce them to the trails along Grindstone Creek.

fall fabric
Fall colour is late coming to our area and I fear that the leaves are falling so quickly that they may not reach their peak. Even so, there was lots of muted yellow, green and pinks in the ravine as we made our way along on a cool wet morning.






Murphy didn't seem to mind, I think he was just happy to be back out on those trails ... so was I.











DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment