2012-05-14

Photo of the Week 2012-05-14

trillium trail
The Trillium Trail at the Arboretum, UofG is a favourite morning walk in early May when the trilliums are blooming. One could spend a couple of hours enjoying the morning sun rising to shine on a carpet of white and green. I did, ...

... trying to capture the feel of cool morning air warming to the touch of the sun as the day begins.

It is a quiet, peaceful time  to be out in the spring air. The smells and songs of the forest calmed my senses as I roamed around watching the light and shadows flowing across the scene.

As I often do, I became engrossed in making images. I lost track of time, became completely absorbed in the process and didn't notice the joggers approaching on the trail until they passed by.




I wonder what they thought of the guy lying on his stomach in a patch of trilliums wit a camera?
I did manage to make this image before they came along and startled me.

DJE



No comments:

Post a Comment