2012-02-06

Photo of the Week 2012-02-06

morning light on trailside cedars


Each of the past three weekends now, I have taken my cameras along on successive sections of the the Cambridge Mill Run Trail. The weather forecast for Saturday suggested it would be less than inspiring for photography however a good friend was just getting over a bout of pneumonia and needed an outing that wasn't too strenuous. This relatively flat trail system had been providing some new scenery for my lens and as uninspiring as the weather may have been, new scenery is always good.

DJE

.

3 comments:

  1. That is just stunning! I can almost see myself in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heena, it would have been a great time and place to have a model in the shot ;-)

      Delete
  2. Next time I am in Guelph. I will know who to call to do some photo shoot:)

    ReplyDelete