2012-02-02

trails, tails and flakes

It's been a wacky winter so far ... in Southern Ontario we have not had much snow to speak of and I keep waiting for the inevitable. Or is it inevitable .... ?

I've been reconfiguring my PC to install an SSD for the OS and frequently used programs. An inconvenient corrupting of the system files on my old system HD scuttled plans to have that drive as an alternate boot drive while I got everything set up with the SSD. Going through this I am reminded of all the different programs, configurations and setting that I had become to rely on with the old system. I could rhyme of a list but ... suffice to say, I am 75% back up and running with most of the basics installed and beginning to replace some of those comfortable old setting and tweaks.

In celebration of the accomplishment so far, here's another image from last weekend.

tails and flakes


DJE


2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Love the sharp front / fading out back. I can almost feel the cold...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ian, what struck me in the scene was the depth and randomness of the "cat tails". It was snowing hard with flakes falling straight down so I knew they would add to the atmosphere of the shot.

      Delete