2010-02-01

Photo(s) of the Week 2010-02-01

During those periods of time when there is little time available to capture new images, I feel that I have missed something, like there is something undone. This past weekend I had committed to other activities that filled most of my time over the weekend where I would normally be out shooting. I knew that if I simply left my camera behind, the weekend would end with that feeling. So I packed up my gear and took it with me.
The activity that I had committed to was the 2nd year for a group of us mismatched hockey wanna-be's to play in an old-timers tournament. I decided that I would try and capture the event in the dressing room and from the bench between shifts, before I was completely exhausted. I'm not sure that it was a success photographically, but I enjoyed trying.

preparation


next shift

No comments:

Post a Comment