2021-11-15

Photo of the Week 2021-11-15

 

' sparkling waters - heavy skies '

Having a front row seat to a view like this is nothing short of spectacular. Whether it's a dramatic sunset or mid-day cloudless blue skies, subtle morning pastel hues or angry storm fronts, the horizon separating Huron Waters from Huron Skies always gets my attention ... 

This image is a heavy crop in an aspect ratio using multiples of the 'golden ratio'. It's an aspect ratio I use for pseudo panoramas when cropping from the original file. The original capture was made while experimenting with my R5 set up in crop mode for wildlife with  my EF100-400L and 1.4x converter. I was making some test shots earlier and used the same setup to capture a very selective slice of the view out over "La Mer Douce".
 
DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment