2021-11-01

Photo of the Week 2021-11-01

Welcome to November ...
 
It was last month when I ventured into Bruce Peninsula National Park for the first time in 2021. It had been a couple of (long) years... with "stay home" orders, park closure and overcrowding, my visits to BPNP had been nonexistent. I decided it was time to see if the area still had a place in my heart and the ability to stir the creative spirit ...
 
It started with an afternoon visit to Halfway Log Dump. Short though it was, the location definitely speaks to me and I managed to capture a set of images showcasing the spectacular shoreline and waters along this section of the Bruce Peninsula.
 
Later in the month, I made a point to visit Singing Sands one afternoon to enjoy the spectacular skies over calm waters and the sandy shoreline. The outing produced a set of 12 images that I've begun adding to an album titled mid-day medley. The series is the result of an exercise in altering position, POV, placement of horizon, foreground interest an portrait vs landscape aspect ratio that showcase the sand, shore and sky in concert.
 
I've chosen one from the middle of the series as this week's POTW.
 
mid-fay medley - VI
 
DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment