2021-10-25

Photo of the Week 2021-10-25

 
' Huron Sunsets are Just Ducky '

There's often an additional little something in the clouds ...

Seeing faces, animals and familiar shapes in the clods is a form of pareidolia, and something that frequently occurs with me. Those following this blog will know that I frequently photograph sunset and the skies over Lake Huron. During my most recent visits to our northern retreat, things did not change.

The October skies over the Bruce Peninsula and Lake Huron are often very dramatic. Approaching weather phenomenon, storm fronts, cloud formation and clear blue sky make a wide variety for the atmosphere and appearance of the images I capture. So far this month (October 2021) has done it's best to stir my desire to pick up the camera and catch what I see through the lens.
 
DJE 

No comments:

Post a Comment