2019-04-01

Photo of the Week 2019-04-01


streetlight


Permission to take a step back ...

Things have changed up a bit here on the blog over that past few weeks. I've stepped away from shooting, at least for the purpose of having something current to post. Instead I've been looking through the image library, going back to projects uncompleted, to experiments with B&W processing techniques as illustrated in this week's image.

There is a purpose in this. Though I love being out with a camera shooting, not allowing myself to shoot builds excitement, passion, creative anticipation ... and I'm about to embark on a long awaited trip that includes a significant amount of photography to document a personal journey. I wanted to be fresh, excited, thirsting to get out with camera in hand.

It may be another week or two, but we'll see how successful this little experiment was in stoking the creative fires  ...

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment