2018-07-09

Photo of the Week 2018-07-09

It's a good thing when I have images from the past 3 weeks not yet posted and trouble deciding what to pick for my Photo of the Week ...

... so let's go with the most recent (and if you follow me on social media, you'll see some of the others as I get to posting).

From Sunday's visit to the Niagara area to see dear friends and spend some time together ...

Niagara River Whitewater
I knew I was going to like this image as soon as I came across the scene. Framed by the trees on either side and the shore, top and bottom, the Niagara River rages at the bottom of the gorge on it's way to the whirlpool. I found it hard to do justice to the beauty and power of nature in a still photograph, but this captured the scene at this point quite well ... just imagine the sound of Class 6 rapids 10 metres deep.

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment