2018-07-02

Photo of the Week 2018-07-02

So much to see and photograph in Guatemala, but with only a week with my son, I wanted to enjoy the time with him rater than spending all the time looking through the viewfinder ...

Antigua in the AM
... that said, I did take a camera suitable for packing light in a single carry-on sized backpack that was my luggage for the week.

6 AM waiting for the shuttle bus to pick us up outside the hostel and take us to Pacaya for our volcano hike, I pulled out the P&S camera to capture some of the local street ... and of course a lone figure walked by as if on queue.

Another vintage / textured treatment for this one ... it's how it felt to me.

DJE

2 comments:

  1. What a great image Doug .. DJE travel photographer.. has a nice ring to it ..:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alan. It was a great trip, very busy, not photography centric as I wanted to spend as much time with Matt as possible.

      Delete