2017-10-23

Photo of the Week 2017-10-23

... looking for something different, I decided to experiment with some in camera multiple exposures of fall colours along the cottage road. Choosing to make multiple exposures of the same scene shifting the camera slightly by rotating, moving laterally or vertically instead of combining completely different scenes (which I'll likely try in future), I was pleased with the whimsical set of images that resulted.

birchen glow
dancing larch



I'm not sure that I have the perfect combination of rotation and translation given the subject mater, but I really liked the result I got with this one.

DJE

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, but my vision is blurry enough in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Different strokes ...
      ;-)
      Thanks for stopping by FG

      Delete