2016-08-22

Photo of the Week 2016-08-22



Sometimes it's the everyday sights that catch my eye, sometimes it's simply the light at that moment, often it's the convergence of a number of things at just the right moment.

Early one morning, after spending time on the lakeside deck to finish morning coffee followed by a bit of yoga to stretch out a tight back, I noticed the simple way dappled sunlight streamed through the trees to illuminate an old orange cottage chair.

I decided to apply some creative filter work and create a painterly ethereal feel for the simple scene.

old friend
I'm sure the sound of wind and waves accompanied by birdsong and the smell of cedar and spruce mingling with fresh air off the lake together combined to enhance the scene in a quieted mind's eye.

DJE    

2 comments:

  1. You had me at "Early one morning...". Nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my early morning time, quiet, with the sights, smells and sounds of the Bruce.

      Delete