2015-08-03

Photo of the week 2015-08-03

"Shore Songs" 
- a series of images depicting rock and water scenes that sing of northern beauty -



This series of images became a personal favourite instantly as I began making them one fall evening back in 2012. My satisfaction with the entire set (now 14 images) has not waned, actually, I like the set more and more as time goes on.

A print of one image sold a few years back to a local client for display in her home. I personally delivered the finished framed print and will never forget how please she was to see it hung. I love to create my images and prints but it is a special feeling to have someone appreciate them enough to purchase and display them for their own enjoyment. I cannot express how grateful I am to those who appreciate my work enough to have acquired a print for themselves. The creative fire burns and it burns a little longer and a little hotter when stoked.

Prints of images in the series can be seen and are available in the "Shore Songs" gallery on my Fine Art America page or as Signed, Artisan Crafted Giclée Archival Prints by contacting me directly.

DJE
 

4 comments:

  1. This set of image are soo great! Would you consider making a "poster" out of it and sell it as is? I would be interested... Let me know...

    FRED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... I said to my wife earlier today "I think I'll make a poster of this". I'll see what I can do and let you know through this space.

      Delete
    2. Hey Fred. I uploaded the file to Fine Art America and made it available 12x16 or 18x24 for a poster. Print or poster, it comes out at the same price, they use the same Luster Photo Paper option for both.

      http://fineartamerica.com/products/shore-songs-d-j-england-poster.html

      Delete
    3. Great! I will get one for my home office... Just like it. THANKS

      Delete