2014-12-22

Merry Christmas ! - Photo of the Week 2014-12-22

MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy Holiday Season !

The electronic version of this year's Christmas Card.

I individually craft my greeting cards. What do I mean by that? Well I layout and format the text and verse, if there is one. Each card is printed individually on archival paper stock cut and scored specifically for greeting cards. For printing the text I use my home office printer, then I reload the sheets individually into my Epson Professional Photo Printer and print the photo on each one myself. I set them out to dry before hand folding and there you have it.

It's something I choose to do rather than order my cards from printing service that uses automated processes. Each of my cards has a little of my personal touch.

Enjoy time with family, friends and loved ones over the holidays everyone.

DJE

2 comments:

  1. I have looked forward to Monday's photos this past year. You open my eyes. I saw my own snowy owl this week at the cottage.
    Merry Christmas to you and Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doug
    To you and your family,
    Joyeux Noël et une Bonne année 2015!

    ReplyDelete