2013-08-26

Photo of the Week 2013-08-26

In Celebration ... a new chapter begins.
 

On Aug 22, Lynn and I took possession of the cottage in Tobermory and what could have been more appropriate than to celebrate with a dram or two of Tobermory (1798 Isle of Mull) Single Malt. It's not what I would normally reach for, but hey with that name, it was entirely right for this occasion.

Late in the evening under clear skies with the sun low on the horizon and sunset colour beginning to intensify, I grabbed the bottle, glass and camera then headed to the chairs down by the shore on the rock. I poured myself a wee dram, placed the glass and bottle on the table ...

... then using sunset as a backdrop and back-light for both the bottle and glass, I made a few exposures before sitting back to celebrate our first sunset in Tobermory.


The Celebration ...
Here are a few others from the first night, of the first weekend ... of many more :-)








DJE

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the purchase (the cottage and the bottle!)

    FRED

    ReplyDelete