2012-10-29

Photo of the Week 2012-10-29

I've captured a lot of images over the past couple of months and I needed to make some time to go back through the catalog and find the gems waiting inside. I decided to go back to my Manitoulin trip in mid September. I arrived late Thursday evening in the pouring rain and took the time to shoot Friday morning before my work day started.

When I left the hotel early in the morning, I was about to head for breakfast at a local restaurant when I noticed the mist lingering and sunlight just beginning to flow around the scattered clouds. A location near fallow fields caught my attention and presented some great scenic opportunities as daylight arrived.


... picking a spot along a gravel road, I set up to watch as sunlight began to warm the morning.


warming touch of sunrise

... still more to come from this period.

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment