2012-10-15

Photo of the Week 2012-10-15

colourful voice
This past weekend I was very busy with a Photography Show and Sale along with colleagues from the Guelph Photographer's Guild. For the 2nd year we ran the show and sale concurrent with the Guelph Studio Tour.

It was a frenetic couple of weeks leading up to the show, trying to get all my work ready for display in addition to being the organizer of our event. This year I decided to showcase a recent body of work with images made in the Killarney / La Cloche area of Northern Ontario. The images are part of a new series entitled "voices of the land". I blogged about the experience that has spawned this new work in a post last week.

This Photo of the Week is the one of mine that attracted the most attention during the show and much to my pleasure, was purchased by a local Guelph resident to decorate her home.

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment