2011-08-22

Photo of the Week 2011-08-22

Ucluelet Shore

This is what I had hoped for...

A recent trip to Victoria BC to visit Lynn's family provided the perfect opportunity for us to head up island and visit Ucluelet. This has been on my list of MUST visit photo locations for a few years now after seeing some stunning images online. The scenery did not disappoint. The coastline is absolutely beautiful and on the day I made this image, I was provided with the morning mist that I had hoped for ... This was taken from a beach, with the tide out, while I sat in solitude listening to the gentle waves run up the sand between calls from the resident pair of bald eagles ... so easy to get lost in the moment that I stayed more than a while.

shhhhhhh.........

... one to be printed LARGE and permanently framed.

DJE


2 comments:

  1. You have talent Mr England...TOB

    BTW who is getting the large framed one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orders can be placed by emailing djenglandphotography-at-gmail.com.
      ;-)

      Delete