2010-10-17

Photo(s) of the Week 2010-10-18

Those of you who may follow my photographic journey know that I have not done much with people as the subject of my images. Well, I decided it was time to expand my horizons and asked my oldest son Matt and his girlfriend Brooke if they would assist by being my models for a trial "couples session" this weekend. This Sunday, we drove up to Elora on a bright, sunny, warm autumn day for what was to be a very enjoyable and in my eyes, successful outing.

Brooke & Matt


I can't thank my two models enough for taking the time to help me push out of my comfort zone with photography. Neither Matt or Brooke have had a camera focused on them as intensely as it was for the couple of hours we were shooting. They were both very tolerant as I muddled my way through my first shoot like this. Thanks to both of you I learned a lot and just may do more of this .... of course a first outing with a very photogenic pair made it very easy.

... some others from the session.








DJE



1 comment:

  1. I understand the fear of people thing... I always had a real comfort zone in nature, but since I went out and took some engagements shots for my brother, I really really want to work with people a little more.

    Thank you so much for your kind comments yesterday. It helps to know when someone else understands.

    ReplyDelete