2010-05-30

Photo of the Week 2010-05-31

Well after a very busy week at work, I decided to stick close to home this weekend and get some things done around the house. I needed to catch up on some sleep so there were no early morning photo treks, no photo treks at all for that matter ... (wow that's the first weekend in quite a while). Here's what did get done ...

The PC got an upgrade to Windows 7 along with a new 500 GB WD Black for the system drive and 4GB of RAM. She's a new girl now !
I've been spending quite a bit of time loading the software and reconfiguring everything to the way I like it. The job's not done but I'm culling out some of the stuff I never used.

Yard work - grass got cut and fertilized. The new spreader works like a charm.

Gardening - all the gardens, back yard, side yard, front yard, were in dire need of attention. The boys had started weeding them for mother's day and I finished the job. Twenty, yes 20 bags of mulch went down after the weeding.

It's dinner time on Sunday and I'm shuttin' it down, cause it's ...

Time to relax

Cheers !
DJE

1 comment: