2024-01-22

Photo of the Week 2024-01-22

I know it's a month after but ... In addition to all the love and warmth we shared over several days during Christmas with family, hosted by Matt and Claire at their farm, I was able to get out with camera on a foggy Christmas Day morning and wander around the property ... 
 
'  Christmas Day Fog at Revolve - I '

 ...  while Lynn and I had Fortuna out for her morning runabout. It was a "let's see how 'Tuna is with recall when it's just Lynn and Doug" adventure before we were left in charge for a couple of days while Matt and Claire went to visit with her family.

I'm happy to report that 'little Tuna' was a wonderfully behaved girl from the get go. Fortunately I got to make a number of images that morning because it warmed up and rained for the rest of our time there keeping us indoors for the most part.
 
For the image, I decided to do a touch of colour grading and adjustments to enhance the ethereal feel of the scene out by the barn, looking back towards the house. As an added bonus, here's a collage of detail images I shot inside during our stay.

 
I hope your memories of this Christmas are as wonderful as mine ...

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment