2022-11-21

Photo of the Week 2022-11-21

 
It's almost time for me to place my print order for 2023 calendars ... I do a limited run mostly for family and friends who have expressed interest over the years or those who I gift them to for Christmas / New Year.
 
I had a difficult time selecting the images this year, for whatever reason. But it's done now and this week's image is a tych-collage of the pages as I have them prepared to upload to the printing service.
 
 

All of the images this year were made on the Bruce Peninsula during 2021. As is my custom, each image was made during the month* that it represents in the calendar ( * with perhaps some minor exceptions).
 
I've not found it worth while to take orders and deal with the logistics of payment and delivery but I will order a handful of "extras" should anyone be insistent that they purchase one. Contact me via email (address in 'About Me') and I will quote price and delivery if practical.
 
Here's to another year of imagery from my 'Photographic Journey'
 
DJE 

No comments:

Post a Comment