2022-10-10

Photo of the Week 2022-10-10


Someone I recently ran into said "I thought you were still in New Brunswick"and I had to laugh. They had assumed that because I was still posting images from that area, I had not returned home. In some ways they may be correct, memories of that recent trip, any trip or outing for that matter, occupy my mind for some time ...


The namesake of Grand Falls NB was the subject for photos on the morning of my 4th day in the area. Though I had seen the falls during a brief stop the first day and as we passed by on various outings, this was the first time I had gone with the specific purpose of exploring the trails, viewing platforms and vantage points near the falls and downstream gorge. Following is a selection of images I made during that time.








This spot is on my list of places to revisit for further exploration ...
 
DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment