2022-09-26

Photo of the Week 2022-09-26

 
' Afternoon at Halfway Log Dump V '

It's good to have some images in the 'back pocket' for those times when you suddenly remember that you need to prepare a post ahead of time and schedule publication while you will not have full access to your files and the internet. Fortunately I have tagged a number of images "for posting" in just such and event.
 
Almost a year ago, I visited Halfway Log Dump after a considerable absence during COVID lock down and the resulting BPNP closure. While working with the images I made that day, I gave luminosity masks a first try. This image, made late afternoon, had some deep shadow along the forest edge and luminosity masks allowed me to bring more of the actual feel from that day to this rendition.
 
Now that autumn has arrived to 'the Bruce', I really must plan a return visit for some more photography ...
 
DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment