2022-02-07

Photo of the Week 2022-02-07

While shooting some IR images on a forest trail recently, I also had my eye tuned for B&W scenes with a 'regular' camera.
 
' tracks in forest light '

As I entered the forest there were snowshoe hare and coyote tracks running every which way. At one point, in the middle of the trail, the coyote tracks circled round and round obscuring all others. I envisioned a scuffle and promptly looked and found hare tracks exiting the spot.
 
I spent a number of minutes standing still, scanning the area. Fresh tracks suggested at least one hare had been through not long ago. After a while I moved on down the trail and caught this image above, of track in deeper snow coming towards the main trail and heading off into the forest on the other side.

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment