2021-07-12

Photo of the Week 2021-07-12

 
Initially, I thought this week's post would be "a first", but after a quick review of posts over the years to confirm, I found I was wrong. I have featured images from another photographer before ...
 
Over the weekend, I'd been working with another photographer to prepare some prints of their images for framing. It's some really great work, and looks fantastic in print (they are resting on my framing table before being installed into frames). When we were done, I asked if I could use the images in my weekly blog post and feature them a guest photographer. With a surprised look, they agreed. The photographer? My son Jordan.

So here they are, from his travels in Malaysia. Malacca scenes ... 




I thoroughly enjoyed the process of review and preparing Jordan's images with him. We had some good discussion about what would work as a print, together with a second or third image hung on the wall(s) at his place. We had some laughs as well and as always, family time is a good thing. I hope you enjoy ...

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment