2020-09-07

Photo of the Week 2020-09-07

Tanglewood (in colour)


Reviewing the image catalogue, looking for images from Guelph, I came across this version of an image originally processed and published in B&W.

Over time preferences may change. With new processing software development and skills, alternate or improved renditions of old images may be possible. It's not often that I go back and re-envision an image but it's an interesting exercise, one I should perhaps explore more often.

This image, made shortly after I'd upgraded one of my camera bodies to the full-frame 5D MkIII, caught my eye again a while back. At that time I reprocessed a colour version and saved it off to the hard drive ... and kinda forgot about it until I stumbled on it recently.

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment