2020-05-18

Photo of the Week 2020-05-18


Oddly, with all of the "stay home', closed trails, closed parks, essential outings only drilled into us over the past couple of months, I don't find myself bursting to get out for photography as much as I thought I would. The lone-wolf type of shooting that I had been enjoying is perfect for these times of social distancing.

Maybe now that restrictions are relaxing, with parks and trails opening up, and my intention to begin regular visits to the cottage, I will ease back to photographing on a regular basis.

For now, another 'from the archive' ...

Revisiting the Badlands - from the archive
This, from a 2012 visit to the Cheltenham Badlands in Ontario, now cordoned off to protect them from excessive foot traffic.

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment