2017-08-21

Photo of the Week 2017-08-21

The beginning of a new series ... 'Skyward - Graphics"

These first images of buildings in Paris, ON made with my infrared (IR) converted Canon EOS M and shot with 850 nm filter to produce high contrast B&W images that I then processed to have a 'graphic' look and feel.


This project is the result of moving back to a creative formula that served me well for a number of years. Instead of always and quite possibly only, shooting in the place that I love, 'the Bruce', I'm making time for photo outings to other locations, turning my eye and camera on other subjects ... to rekindle the creative fires.

I'm very pleased with these initial results. Now I just need to make time and visit some of the other towns and smaller cities in addition to Paris so I can expand the series.

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment