2017-05-01

Photo of the Week 2017-05-01


repatriation
With spring's arrival here in Southern Ontario, it seems to have taken a while for the trees to begin leafing out ... a time I have anxiously been waiting for so I could get out with my Infrared (IR) converted M3 to make some B&W IR images.

Infrared BW brings out the fresh green of new growth, giving an ethereal feel not easily simulated in post processing.

Before heading to Einsteins Café to remove my prints from the GPG installation (March-April '17), I headed over to Victoria Woods where a spring morning walk is always a great way to start the day ... with cameras of course ;-)

The Trilliums were not quite out fully and Trout Lillies were plentiful but also not fully in bloom ... perhaps a wander before work in the coming week .... Ahhhhh

 
DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment