2016-07-25

Photo of the Week 2016-07-25


My photographic activities of the last week were limited. Other than making some group photos at the Clark family BBQ we hosted at home on the weekend, for the most part we were busy in getting the gardens and yard ready for the event ...

... but when the crew were gone and things all cleaned up, I began yet another session of reviewing my image library searching for candidates suitable for a possible project (detail later if it works out) . I've written on the blog at least once before about how  going back through the years of images brings back many memories and details of places I've been and the times I've spent on my photographic journey.

This time I came across some images made in Terra Nova National Park where we made a brief stop on our Newfoundland trip in 2011. We were on our way to Twillingate and pulled off the Trans Canada Highway at a park entrance to stretch our legs and explore ...

Terra Nova Shore
... and I can check off one more of Canada's National Parks.


DJE

2 comments:

  1. We're thinking of revisiting a bunch of the National Parks next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to try and visit them all in retirement.

      Delete