2015-11-16

Photo of the Week 2015-11-16

I woke at the cottage to find a dusting of snow on the ground Saturday morning. The first snowfall, or at least the first while we were there, had come overnight.Murphy and I set out for our morning walk while there were still traces of the white stuff and I was hopeful that there would be enough light for photography. 

Along our normal morning route is an entrance to a lovely trail, where I stop every time I pass. Each time the light offers up something different. Time of day and time of year each change the direction of the light in their own way, some subtle, others more dramatic. I always find the scene inviting.

Here is my take on that scene from Saturday morning ...

snow dusted trail
All signs of snow were gone by mid morning and warmer temperatures came Sunday ... along with a stomach flu that had me bedridden the entire day and made for a terrible drive home even as passenger. Whatever bug I picked up, still has a grip on me, hence the short blog post this week.

DJE

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks my friend ... feeling better after 24+ hrs of nothing but sleep and rest.

      Delete
  2. Nothing like a trail disappearing into the woods to entice you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right on FG, every time I pass this trail entrance I hear it calling.

      Delete