2014-03-09

Photo of the Week 2014-03-10 *Special Edition* - Our First Winter on "the Bruce"

It has been an amazing leg of my photographic journey, this first winter on "the Bruce". 

... but it all really started a few years ago with my first photography trip to Tobermory. A couple of us decided to make the trek from Guelph for a couple of days photographing winter on "the Bruce". I was taken by the uniqueness of the area and after introducing Lynn to it, she has been touched by it's magic as well. So touched were we that we now own a recreational property there and have just returned from what will, sadly, be the last days of our first winter. We absolutely loved every moment of it.

Spring 2014 officially arrives on March 19 and there are a whole bunch of .... errrr, ummm people that have been begging for it's arrival, some since the first snow. Pfffftttttt !

I thought I'd provide a short slide show of images showing just some of what I experienced by embracing my first winter on "the Bruce" (slideshow requires flash) .
   
DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment