2012-11-26

Photo of the Week 2012-11-26

I was busy most of this past weekend participating in a local Help Portrait event in Fergus ON. It's the second year a local event has been held and that I have been involved. This year was as enjoyable and as much fun as last year. 

All the images taken at the event were collected, printed and given to the clients so I wasn't able to bring any back. The plan is to provide the photographers with the files later, so I hope to have some images to share in the near future.


For this week's photo it's back to Rockwood from a week ago. My return visit to the conservation area on a misty Sunday morning provided more than enough images to choose from, this one in colour after working through a number processed in B&W.

Rockwood Repose
DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment