2012-11-19

Photo of the Week 2012-11-19

Now that colours have disappeared in the throes of fall, this weekend I decided on an outing to Rockwood Conservation Area and to shoot entirely in black and white.

The day started out with fog slowly dissipating as we drove to the location but a light mist remained for most of the morning to add some atmosphere to the images. The trail along the north side of the river did manage to provide some some nice scenery and with the water level about a metre lower than normal, the area had taken on a different look.

Rockwood Study in B&W II
I enjoyed the outing so much that when I woke up to fog again on Sunday, I decided to head back before driving to see my mother. Together the outings produced a number of decent images and reminded me that I need to visit this location more often.

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment