2011-06-06

Photo of the Week 2011-06-06


flowing fields

Shot in infrared under cloudless skies with strong sunlight of mid-day ... perfect conditions for IR.

I mentioned on a recent post that my new addiction was infrared photography. With the job requiring a considerable amount of driving around Southern Ontario over the past few weeks, I have had a few opportunities to capture some mid-day scenes in IR. Other than early in the morning (when I'm generally pressed to get somewhere), the conditions have not been favourable for "regular" photography. When it hasn't been raining, the bright mid-day sun and fresh green spring foliage have provided an abundance of subject matter for my little G6IR.
:-)

I'm sure some will tire of my IR images before I do, so I'll try to share only the best images.
The one above, "flowing fields" was getting a lot of attention on flickr over the weekend so it was a natural candidate for my photo of the week.

DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment