2024-05-06

Photo of the Week 2024-05-06

 
 Letting the creative loose with some simulated ICM multiple-exposure ...
 
' memories of a winter morning '

I haven't been intentionally avoiding photography, but it seems a while since I've been out specifically for photography. Between getting the golf season started in Myrtle beach over a month ago and a shed project at the cottage the cameras have mostly sat dormant.Things will change with a short photo specific Algonquin adventure to start next week.

Leading up to that, I've been looking at some previous images marked for processing and some notes about techniques I've made over time. My Canon R5 allows for in camera multiple exposure and I want to become familiar with the options and possible results using this feature. For now, I've experimented with simulating the anticipated effects with some post processing.
 
DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment