2023-09-25

Photo of the Week 2023-09-25

 
Again ... looking back through my image library and I've come across something that catches my attention and makes me wonder why I didn't take it further.

' M M M Massey Hall '

Over many years of making images, some are bound to be overlooked. Particularly during periods of prolific shooting, it's easy to let quality shots slip through the cracks. A while back, I started working with this image in 'post' to create a multiple exposure / camera movement effect. I must not have been satisfied with the result and abandoned it to languish in the archive until it beckoned for another chance.

That chance came during a period when I'm not shooting very much and when I have been, I've just been going through the motions in an attempt to find some photo mojo. I'm hopeful that hearkening back to better photo times will help.
 
DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment