2023-07-17

Photo of the Week 2023-07-17

 
dissipation - IV '
Returning to the cottage after a short morning walk with Mr. Murph, I headed down to the shore where patches of dissipating fog were creating a succession of surreal scenes
over Hay Bay .
 
At times, the sun would be shining almost completely through leaving me in a localized clear area where all could be seen. The fringes of these areas shrouded what was beyond. Other times, the fog was more immersive creating a softening of everything around me except the most immediate. At various points during the experience, patches of blue sky would appear and drift along high in the scene.

I stayed for a while and made quite a number of images which I have edited down to half a dozen or so for a short series called "dissipation".
 
DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment