2022-05-02

Photo of the Week 2022-05-02

 
After a beautiful sunny end to April at the cottage, May started with a passing storm ...

' An approaching May storm '


With the storm threatening, I downed my coffee and donned the rain gear to take Murphy out for his morning walk before the downpour began. Certain that I would get drenched, the camera(s) stayed safely stowed in the cottage ... until we got back that is.

At one spot along the road, a lot has been cleared in preparation for a build. The clearing through the trees provides a great view of what is going on out over the bay to the west. This is where I began coaxing Murph to get on with things so I could get back and capture the heavy skies and storm approaching from the west across northern Lake Huron. He didn't seem to understand, but he did eventually respond to my urging and I made it in time to capture some images before the deluge began.
 
 
DJE 

No comments:

Post a Comment