2022-03-28

Photo of the Week 2022-03-28

 
With winter still close in the rear view mirror, I turn my lens to scenes of an emerging spring. On 'the Bruce' these last few days, that has been a bit of a mixed bag. With accumulated snow disappearing I had expected to focus on something related entirely on the melt, dripping ice, running water or something of the sort.

Then morning came with a drop in temperature and a dusting of snow overnight and the spring melt was halted temporarily. Pools of accumulated snow melt had begun to crust over with ice again, and for a moment, I was back in my winter happy place ...
 
' halted '

The following day saw the snow melting again and waters of the bay opening more as the wind blew in off Lake Huron. One more day and the wind was up and blizzard conditions returned ... welcome to spring, not spring in Ontario.
 
DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment