2021-04-26

Photo of the Week 2021-04-26

 
COVID lockdown has me sticking fairly close to the house these days and I must admit, I find my creativity suffering under pandemic fatigue. Fortunately I've been keeping a list of image candidates for my Photo of the Week. Coming to you from the archive, is this weeks pick ...
 
F-F-F-Flat Iron

I've previously experimented with multiple exposure techniques after discovering the work of  Pep Ventosa, Stephanie Jung and others, using both in camera and post processing techniques to create impressionistic images.

Here, I've used a number of original frames of the Gooderham (Flatiron) Building in downtown TO from a number of years ago in addition to some post processing manipulation for my version of the effect..
 
DJE

No comments:

Post a Comment